Or ruin the view.
- AwesomeInfo - adds a bunch of information to the HUD, next to the compass; clock, back space alerts, research alerts, horse needs feeding, etc.
- FoundryTacticalCombat - adds scrolling battle text, a meter, different unit frames with numbers, buff pane, etc.
- LootDrop - turning autoloot on means not seeing what was looted, use this addon and it will display what was looted in the bottom right corner
- ResearchAssistant - adds icons to items signifying whether you have that item trait or not, also whether you should sell (Ornate trait) or deconstruct (Intricate trait).
- SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar - adds numbers and % to the XP bar, and the bar doesn’t always go away
- SousChef - marks Provisioning components with their item level if you have the recipe on that character; can be set to check recipes on other characters too
I tried the minimap but hated it (lots of errors) because it took away from the game. I’m happy there is no minimap, I never realized how much I looked at that in other games.
I also tried the Recount addon but decided there was little point right now (FTC adds one in with the more recent version).
Back to gaming…
(He closed his eyes as I took the picture…)