I’m excited and scared at the same time.
I’m excited because it’s new and I’ll need to learn stuff again. I’m scared because it’s new and I’ll need to learn stuff again.
As soon as I am able, I’ll train the new skills available, set up my talent spec, look into the glyphs, reforging (know next to nothing about this) and then go hunting for pets. I want to pick up one of each of the buff providers so I have them available if necessary.
- Cat (str/agil)
- Corehound – exotic (burst haste & cast speed reduction)
- Silithid – exotic (health)
- Wolf (crit)
- Shale Spider – exotic (5% stats)
- Raptor (armor debuff)
- Bear (physical damage caused debuff)
- Hyena (bleed damage)
- Sporebat (cast speed reduction)
- Tallstrider or Fox (attack speed slow)
- Ravager (physical damage vulnerability)
- Dragonhawk or Wind Serpent (spell damage taken)
- Crocolisk (slow effect)
I added the Crocolisk to that list. I’ll likely pick up a couple of others like a Crab and non-exotic Spider.
A whole 20 stable slots to fill – YES!